If you have any problems that require support, or would like to send us a feedback or requests drop us a line to: support AT airVideoMonitor.com that we will reply in no longer than in 48hrs.
Everything in the Apple App Store and Blackberry Playbook store is reviewed and tested. If you have any problems fill the form that we will promptly reply you.
How to use it:
1. Make sure your wireless network doesn’t have a firewall on in the client hosting it, or a wireless router acting as firewall (blocking UDP port 1935)
2. Open the application in at least two devices connected to same wireless network
3. Within no more than a few seconds you should see a message saying: “camera joined the network at a given time” (see screen shots)
4. Hit get cameras (the cameras icons in the top hand left side, or in options > get cameras)
If any doubts refer to our help page by clicking the ? or use the form below.
Some general rules:
- A house wireless network will nearly never block the ports Video Monitor requires (Video Monitor requires UDP 1935 available), and it can be configured. A firewall software can always be switched off.
- Office installations often have a more severe policy for their wireless network, Video Monitor requires UDP 1935 available. Just fire a request at your IT dept because yes, they can make it available in a blink of eyes!
- Make sure the devices are connected to your wireless network
- If you have a network firewall you need to switch if off
- Plug in your device in the power if using it as a video baby call, or anything else that will be constantly on